// About Us
- The original founders developed a solid small aerospace company with specialized services.
- In 2012, Eric Giroux, the new owner, had identified a dormant opportunity to modernize the facility starting with the operational admin platform down through to the industrialization of each work station.
- Eric did not hesitate to implement a full‑scale ERP system to ensure that the start of the customer relationship could be managed down through to the end of the product lifecycle.
- Eric’s attention to the procedural flow of information and the precision of the process combined to establish TRAF as a reliable high quality
on-time producer in the Aerospace industry.
President: Eric Giroux
- In order to grow and diversify our service portfolio
TRAF recently invested in a 5‑axis DMG‑MORI DMU50 Ultrasonic milling centre which complements the previous addition of a 4‑axis
DMG‑MORI NLX 1500SY lathe.
- With the DMU50 Ultrasonic milling centre TRAF can tackle any 3D geometry that features hard and brittle materials required in the new emerging performance material markets.
- We can provide the service you need for the future and we can of course machine a host of conventional materials as well (ex: Aluminium, Steel and Stainless Steel).
- Additionally, we can manage your assembly and outside
// DEVOTION TO DETAIL SINCE 1987