// Performance Advantage
- As a AS9100, ISO9001 and CGP certified supplier our commitment to quality begins the day we evaluate your project and continues through to project completion.
- We are adept at providing FAI parts, Inspection Reports and sampling to support your quality objectives.
- To ensure that parts meet the specifications, dimensions are confirmed using our Mitutoyo Quick Vision Active CNC vision measuring system which also features a touch probe. Additionally, the Brown and Sharpe One CMM is also available.
- We have a thorough and meticulous process that is driven by perfection.
Precision Process and On Time Delivery
- Quality delivered on time requires a commitment to achieving perfection throughout the process:
- Project review determines the preliminary project feasibility.
- Evaluate the Go, Risky and No-Go project elements.
- Finalize requirements with the client.
- Simulate the machining process to ensure production feasibility.
- Identify material and tooling availability.
- Confirm mechanical assembly and OP requirements.
- Confirm quote.
- Plan and schedule production that meets client’s requirements.
- Confirm FAI/first‑of specifications and dimensional stability in the machining process.
- High precision machining of advanced components.
- Inspect and complete reports as required.
- Package and ship as per client’s requirements.
- Follow‑up with client as needed.
- TRAF is committed to striving for perfection and ensuring the timely delivery of your quality product.